13 July 2023

celebratory circles

Welcome to our new circular challenge at Seize the Birthday! Our circle/circles theme this week is courtesy of Colleen.  Lots of Cs happening - Colleen's circle challenge - lol! My card this week was not an idea that I came up with on my own but it was inspired by Michelle Lupton.  Sometimes I have alcohol ink panels that don't work as a whole but they do well 'cut up'. Thanks so much for the idea Michelle and thanks for the challenge Colleen!


Hope you can play along with us! Check out the blog for the rest of the cool creations from the DT as well as our new Surprise Party Guest Izzy and previous winners Prudence & Andrea .

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
Celebrate - 3½" x 8
Stamps: none!
Ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger alcohol inks
Paper: black & white card stock, Yupo
Accessories: Spellbinders hot foil plate & die (for sentiment), Tim Holtz die, circle punches

10 comments:

  1. Glenda, what a cool idea, I love that you cut these up into various sizes of circles and made a fantastic card for this challenge! I think you get the win for the most circles on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your alcohol ink circles Glenda. Great card with a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this alcohol panel looks wonderful and was such a great idea! Love the colors! I hope you have a great Birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours in your AI circles Glenda, the black artsy flower looks great against them, cool slimline design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea Glenda as I have a number of practice backgrounds that didn't turn out very well. I can see some new life for them now. I really love the colors of blue and green and that simple silhouette stamp in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your alcohol background. I never throw out even the tiniest scrap because you never know when they'll be perfect...as yours are. Love the slimline too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenda, your AI circles look fabulous. It's hard to believe that the panal didn't turn out. Pretty circle card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of alcohol ink backgrounds, Glenda! Love the funky flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea to cut circles out of the inky panel Glenda! A lovely card :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}