22 June 2023

it's just a number

Happy Thursday craft friends.  I must confess that I'm writing this very last minute and I'm tired - I started a new job this week after being unemployed since February so just adjusting to my new schedule. Definitely been a bit of a hectic week but I'm excited about my new gig.

Our Seize the Birthday Challenge this week is all about number crunching courtesy of Cathy. I made a grungy watercolour background with some Distress Oxides and a bunch of random Unity Stamps (so fun to dig out a bunch of stamps I haven't used for a long time!). Age is die cut with black card stock and then I added Glossy Accents.  I don't think I will ever do that again - it was a very runny/messy process putting Glossy Accents on those letters (I swore a lot).



Hope you can play along with us! Check out the blog for the rest of the fabulous creations from the DT as well as our Surprise Party Guest Bonnie. It's Bonnie's last challenge with us - thanks so much for all of your wonderful creations Bonnie!



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
Age - 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (sentiment), Unity (background)
Ink: Versafine Black, Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, grey ink (can't remember which one!)
Paper: black card stock, watercolour paper
Accessories: washi tape, orange paint, Glossy Accents, Reverse Confetti letter dies

1 comment:

  1. Cool card and great way to incorporate the topping. I like that AGE is the focal point. Glad you had a good week at work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}