08 June 2023

it's a banner day!

Barb has picked our challenge this week at Seize the Birthday - put your sentiment on a banner. I dug out a vintage Technique Tuesday stamp set which fit the challenge perfectly. I pulled out my sewing machine to stitch the pieces together. To make this process easier - I put all the pieces together on a long thin double sided tape and then ran them through the sewing machine. I put some glitter on some of the pieces but it's hard to see.  Really like how this turned out!



Hope you can play along with us! Check out the blog for the rest of the beautiful creations from the DT as well as our Surprise Party Guest Bonnie and Wheels winner Denise.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
celebrate - 8 ½" x 3"
Stamps: Technique Tuesday
Ink: Catherine Pooler Designs
Paper: white and black card stock
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, MS fine crystal glitter, sewing machine

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all your banners, this was a perfect set to use for this challenge! And sewing it on is an added element to the card, just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Glenda you did a real banner even stitched it together. This is unbelievable and I enjoyed this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of the banner on this slimline! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite card for this challenge! Great, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at "I pulled out my sewing machine!" Wow!!! This is just wonderful/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design would be perfect for a money holder birthday card, Glenda! I'm in awe of your sewing skills and I love all those primary colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you for pulling out your sewing machine - I usually can’t be bothered :). Love that your background colours match the banner colour sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenda, such a lovely banner you created. You lost me when you mentioned the sewing machine. Lol. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Glenda. Love the colorful banners and also that you sewed them on, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous slimline design Glenda, I'm too scared to sew on cardstock lol! Your banner looks fabulous as do the colours, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! It's colorful, perfectly placed, and sewed on!! What an awesome banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}