27 July 2010

Card Style: Shabby & Vintage

A few of reminders:
- You can win sweet
BLOG CANDY on my 300th blog post.
- My Random Amusing Challenge is here.

Moxie Fab World is running four Card Style challenges - Shabby & Vintage, Fun & Cute, Classy & Elegant and Clean & Graphic. I'm doing all four challenges and starting off with the most difficult and moving towards the easiest. The hardest for me is Shabby & Vintage so here's my shot at it. Forgive me, it's not fabulous but like I said, this is a tough one for me.

Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate it. I'll be back with Fun & Cute tomorrow. Be sure to enter to win my BLOG CANDY.
Glenda

Card Details:
Merci - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps: A Muse Merci Fl and Wild Rose Branch
Paper: Melissa Frances Designer Paper, SU! Kraft, scrap of lined paper
Ink: Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany and Walnut Stain, VersaMagic Spanish Olive and Jumbo Java
Accessories: Heidi Swapp Distressing Tool, Tim Holtz mini fasteners, sponge, EK Success Binding Edge Punch, SU! Fibers

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes Glenda, this is AWESOME!!! Love the vintage look!! NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage card. first time I have been to your blog and I am liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Glenda! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}