26 July 2010

Random Amusing Challenge 75

Before I get on to this week's challenge, a few things to mention:
- You can win sweet BLOG CANDY on my 300th blog post.
- I am teaching a Christmas Tags class at Scrappers' Anonymous on Wednesday. Details here (scroll down).

My challenge this week is to put ric rac, patterned paper and bling on your card. If you play along, please leave a comment and link back to this post in your post. If you upload to an online gallery, use the key word GRAC75.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week and are able to play along with my challenge. Be sure to enter to win the BLOG CANDY!

By the way, just finished the book The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson... what a fabulous book. Highly recommend it - couldn't put it down all weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Bonjour - 3.5"x5"
Stamps: A Muse Jasmine Silhouette, Bonjour Fl
Paper: A Muse white note card and Green Petite gingham, Xerox Color Expressions Elite white card stock
Ink: VersaMagic Mango Madness, Tea Leaves and Jumbo Java
Accessories: A Muse White pretty pearls, My Mind's Eye Lush Ric Rac, Marvy pink scallop oval punch , Scor Buddy

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love this challenge!! Hope I can play along this week!!

    ~Lindsay~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}