28 July 2010

Card Style: Fun & Cute

Be sure to check out:
- my 300th blog post where you can win BLOG CANDY!
- my Random Amusing Challenge for this week - ric rac, bling and patterened paper

It's day two of the Card Style Challenges from Moxie Fab World and I'm going from hardest to easiest. After the last day, I've decided I should have started with Fun & Cute. I had such a hard time with this. Cute should be easy, right? Well, apparently not for me. I'm not that in to animal and people stamps so that knocks those out. I have a hard time with cards for kids too so that was out. So I decided to stick with a basic layout and a cute image and sentiment. Again, probably not my best work ever but I had to stop trying. It was getting to be an ugly scene in the crafty space... and that's not good. It's supposed to be a positive space.
This is based on Maren Benedict's sketch on page 38 of Go To Sketches. It's also for the Colour Combination 281 on Splitcoast Stampers.
Thanks for stopping by while I play around with card styles.
Have a great week.
Glenda

Card details:
You're the best - 3.5"x5"
Stamps: A Muse Circle Tote (retired) and You're the best
Paper: A Muse Blackberry, Grass Green and Yellow Petite Gingham, Xerox Color Expressions Elite white card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, VersaMagic Tea Leaves
Accessories: A Muse Papaya Polka dot sheer ribbon, paper piercer, SU! clip, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Tim Holtz mini fasteners, SU! white ric rac

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda, YOur card is so cute! There are so many really cute cards I am glad I don't have to pick one! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Glenda! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}