24 September 2026

fabulous fall colours

Welcome to another Seize the Birthday challenge.  This week the topping is courtesy of Linda and it is use fall colours. While I love the fall colours and the low light of the sun through the trees, I am definitely missing the higher temperatures (I do love being warm!). I've been doing some cycling recently and the views have been quite lovely (but did I mention I'm going to miss summer?).

I will quit whining and show you my card.  I was inspired by my friend Cheiron - it was fun to add some texture with an embossing folder. The fall colours do really pop in the alcohol inks.


Hope you can play along with us this week.  Please stop by the blog and give some crafty love to the design team, our new Surprise Party Guest Stacey.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}