10 September 2026

sentiment strip

Happy Thursday crafty friends.  Our topping this week, courtesy of Jules, is adding a sentiment strip.  I do love sentiment strips and don't use them often enough.  I pulled out my hot foiling machine and pulled together this CAS card.


Hope you can play along with us this week.  Please stop by the blog and give some crafty love to the design team, our new Surprise Party Guest Stacey and previous winner Chris.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda




3 comments:

  1. Oh Glenda you always come through with a CAS card and I can't believe how well you do it! CAS is hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Barb! Plus the background on this card is super cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background on this Glenda, such a striking card with the pops of red, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}