08 October 2026

divine double frames

Happy Thursday crafty friends! Our topping this week, courtesy of Nancy, is making a double frame.  I haven't used these circle dies very much so thought I would put them to good use for this challenge.  Really like how this card turned out.


Hope you can play along with us this week.  Please stop by the blog and give some crafty love to the design team, our Surprise Party Guest Stacey and previous winner Denise.



Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend. Wishing a happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends. Hope you can spend it with those you love and enjoy some delicious food.
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}