11 July 2024

fantastic fruit

Happy Thursday crafty friends and welcome to July! We are finally getting some hot weather here and I love it. It's time for another Seize the Birthday challenge and this time, Colleen has picked fruits for the theme. I don't have a lot of fruit stuff so I decided to have them be more of an accessory instead of the main part. I love these fun Happy Hour drink dies. I couldn't find the ice cube die from that set so had to improvise with the negative of a mesh die from another set (which I can't remember the name of). The drink and fruit colours are courtesy of Distress Oxides. 


Head over to  the blog to give our Surprise Party Guest Julia, previous winner Fran, and the rest of the DT some crafty love for their spectacular creations. Hope you can play along with us.



Have a terrific day and a wonderful upcoming weekend. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Cheers to You - 5½" x 4¼"
Stamps: MFT
Inks: Distress Oxides, Versafine Black
Paper: white, black and grey card stock, silver paper, vellum
Accessories: Tim Holtz Happy Hour dies, Sizzix Connect the Dots Embossing Folder

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful trio of cool summer fruity drinks Glenda! I would love one right now with our 90' weather this week in MA! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, what a fun way to showcase your fruit with those fantastic looking tropical fruits drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, fruity drinks! I should have thought of that. You are very creative for this challenge and so unique too. Now I need to go make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm, Glenda!! What a clever way to get your fruit on this card, you nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever idea, fun idea, perfect idea!! Clever of you to use fruity drinks. I love the bright colors of those cocktails and I love how you improvised the ice cubes as well!! 100 points!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s my kind of fruit, Glenda ;). Fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}