25 July 2024

tic tac toe

Happy challenge day crafty friends! Lucky me - it's my turn to pick the topping at Seize the Birthday. I was trying to be creative so I came up with a tic tac toe board. Pick a straight line in any direction (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) and incorporate those three things on your card.

I went diagonal from lower left to top right. Not a surprise as I love CAS and slim line. I did a mini slim line for this card. These dies were a recent purchase and I thought the tall present would go really well on a slimline card. The colours on the gift were made using Distress Oxides.


Thanks so much to Julia Aston for being a great Surprise Party Guest over the last couple of months. We welcome Bonnie as our previous winner guest this week. Be sure to head to the blog for all of the details and give some crafty love to the rest of the team for their terrific creations.



Hope you can join in the fun this week! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 3½" x 6" 
Stamps: A Muse 
Inks: Distress Oxides, Versafine Black
Paper: white & yellow card stock
Accessories: Tim Holtz Bigz Gift Wrap die, SU! Maths Embossing Folder, TCW Random Stars Die, gem

8 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Glenda. Love that tall present and the stars too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic Tic Tac Toe board, Glenda! I love your tall present! It's perfect for a slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, a very fun challenge. Adorable slim line card with the tall present. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, This is darling and would work so well as a Christmas card too. I totally enjoyed your Topping and I know others did too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun, simple card! I do love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that gift IS perfect for a slimline design. Perfect, my dear. I LOVED this Topping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tall gift goes perfectly on the slimline card, and I love the half-stencilled background! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, that tall gift looks fun! And I love the color of that red too. Great card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}