08 August 2024

cute critters

At Seize the Birthday this week, JoAnn is getting us to play with cute critters.  I have to admit I'm not usually a critter person but I do have a cute little shark die that I had never used and some new ocean dies... so that all made the task a little less daunting. Snagged a bunch of patterned paper and pulled together this little underwater scene.


Hope you can play along with us! Please be sure to head over to the blog to welcome our new Surprise Party Guest Karen Rogers and previous winner Darnell.  The design team has some adorable creations to check out too!


Hope you can join in the fun this week! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 4¼" x 5½
Stamps: A Muse 
Inks: Versafine Black
Paper: Yupo silver paper, white card stock, patterned paper
Accessories: Poppy Stamps Whittle Shark die, Spellbinders Underwater Tunnel dies, circle punch

10 comments:

  1. I love seeing you do a card like this. It is clean and not so simple. Is there a name for that? CANSS? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, I also do not have many critters stamps and came up with a dolphin card for my critters. This is really cute with your ocean scene. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, well, you made a wonderful critter card...I love that shape and all the underwater seaweed and greenery make sit come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sharkie in his underwater pp scene looks pretty ... and pretty harmless! It's a fun card design! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors, the background and the entire scene is just perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little shark and I love the underwater scene, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your underwater scene with the cute shark. Great design Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I wouldn’t normally think of sharks as cute, but this one is! I love your choice of papers for the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why, it's adorable! I love the wavy window you've made with pattern papers. And the colorful sea-plants as well. That shark would definitely have a great time there!! Awesome card, Glenda! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}