08 February 2024

sassy splatter

Happy Thursday crafty friends! It's my turn to pick the theme at Seize the Birthday.  I went for something fun and easy - splatter! I decided to do some rainbow splatter with my Distress Oxide inks.  I was having trouble figuring out how to finish the card (there were a few different starts) and was then inspired by this card by my friend Cheiron.


Be sure to check out the blog to see the rest of the design team creations and those of our new Surprise Guest Designer, Deborah Wheeler and previous winner, Wanda Cullen.


Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Inks: Versafine Black, Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Blueprint Sketch, Vicious Potion
Paper: white and black card stock, Distress Watercolour stock
Accessories: gems, MFT Hearts Entwined die

8 comments:

  1. Glenda, thanks for the fun challenge. I don't use splatters very often, so was nice to do something different. Love your rainbow hearts and splatter. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and your topping. Cyber hugs to you as I know things are hard right now! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to thank you for this challenge. I am not comfortable with splatters, but I was inspired and saw many ways that they can be accomplished with having to be terrified. I love your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow hearts and the tiny splatters, gorgeous, thankyou for the fun challenge Glenda, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colorful hearts and the splatters. This was a fun challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those multi coloured hearts Glenda and the splatters really finish this card perfectly! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge, Glenda. I had fun creating for this one!
    Your colorful splatters sure look fun! I love how they match all those colorful hearts as well. Such a cheerful and fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love me some splatter, and I love your rainbow splatter! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}