01 June 2010

June? Really? Seriously?



I have to say I'm quite stunned at the turn of the calendar. June marks the beginning of summer and have to say that it barely feels like spring here, let alone summer. It's still pretty cool but the trees and the flowers are definitely indicating that it's June. It also marks 4 months of unemployment for me and I have to confess, I thought I'd be working by now. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

So to cheer myself up I'm going to share some random bits of everything with you today:
  • Congrats two talented ladies - my close friend Allison Miles and to fellow A Muse instructor Michelle Mathey for being crowned Stamping Royalty by Paper Crafts Magazine! Way to go ladies! I did enter but didn't win. Maybe next year! (I may be updating this as the day goes on, this was the first day people were able to announce the good news so I may hear more yet...).
  • A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA is next month and I will be teaching at Crafty Capers and Lasting Impressions. Stay tuned for class details!
  • I'm teaching the Stationery Box Class at Scrappers' Anonymous on June 13th. Details are here.
  • Summer Solstice is on June 21st and I'm hoping summer will have arrived by then.
  • Reminder that it is Father's Day on June 20th. I'll be sending my dad a card but no gift this year, his surprise birthday party was his gift for the whole year! My hubby is a dad too so will most likely do something for him.
  • Speaking of my hubby, I've been promising some friends that I would share some of his creations. His hobby is wood working and built us three tables for the living room last year. This is one of them...he is currently working on some more beautiful creations for us. He designed everything himself and I consider myself very fortunate to have these works of art in my house.
Ok, I'm done, I think...Thanks for stopping by and listening to me ramble on and on. If you are looking for my challenge, it's here. Have a great week and hope you have time to be creative this week.
Glenda

Card details:
Have a beautiful day - 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: A Muse beautiful day fl, sun and flower & vines
Paper: A Muse yellow petite gingham, SU! old olive, black card stock
Ink: Versamark, A Muse black dye ink
Accessories: button, EK Success ZigZag Edger punch, A Muse twinkle stickers, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}