14 May 2010

Fast Friday

Just a quick post today. Busy prepping for weekend classes, cleaning my house, doing a bit of yard work so I can sit in the sun later this afternoon. Looking forward to teaching at Lasting Impressions and Crafty Capers. I'm also meeting up with my super talented friend Alli Miles.

This is for the Color Throwdown #92 and Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge #280. I was inspired by this card by Julie (it was Julie's card that convinced me I needed that punch).


As always, thanks to everyone for the inspiration. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by - be sure to check out my challenge. I really appreciate it.
Glenda

Card details:
Merci
Stamps: A Muse Gossamer Wings and Beautiful Day Fl
Paper: A Muse Grass Green and Yellow Petite Gingham, SU! Kraft and Baja Breeze
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: A Muse Black and Ivory Pretty Pearls, paper piercer, EK Success Zig Zag Chain border punch

Beautiful Day
Stamps: A Muse Merci Fl and Jasmine Silhouette
Paper: A Muse white note card, SU! So Saffron, burgundy card stock
Ink: Versamark, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: A Muse French Roast polka dot sheer ribbon, A Muse Chocolate pretty pearls, Crop-a-dile Big Bite for hole punch, SU! slit punch and butterfly punch

3 comments:

  1. Very eye catching, especially that first one! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just great especially love the first one love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two terrific creations! I esp. like your take on the SCS SC...so hard IMO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}