17 January 2011

Random Amusing Challenge #100

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

It is challenge #100 and it's time to celebrate! We are going to celebrate in a big way. Several of my fabulous, crafty blogging friends are playing along with my challenge so please be sure to hop over to all of their blogs and give them some love! In addition, there is major blog candy!

The challenge is to use red on your card. You had to know that was going to happen as red is my favourite colour! I trust you'll have no problem with it. Use as much or as little of it as you like. Incorporate it by using paper, ink, ribbon, embellishments, whatever you like! You must play along with the challenge in order to be eligible to win the blog candy. If you play along, please leave a comment here and please link back here from your post. I've set up a link tool so please put your entry in there! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the keyword GRAC100. You have until midnight Pacific Time on January 23rd to play along and you can play along as many times as you like. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced on January 24th. Thanks to Erica and Tina for playing along last week.

Here are all of my fabulous friends who are playing along with my challenge. Please head over and give them some love. Thanks so much to all of these fabulous ladies for playing! Feel so lucky to have a great group of talented ladies joining me today.
Here's my card...

Here's a look at the blog candy. It includes A Muse paper and stamps, Flower Soft, Washi Tape, some of the goodies (from Nikki Sivils, Dear Lizzy, Studio Calico and more) I received from Paper Crafts (I wanted to share the wealth!) and other random bits from my craft room!


Hope you have a chance to play along this week! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate it!
Glenda

Card details:
Feel the joy - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Unity Dream Tree and Feel the Joy
Papers: A Muse white card stock, SU! Basic Black, Echo Park Wintertime - Red Swirls
Ink: SU! Real Red, A Muse black dye ink
Accessories: A Muse black pretty pearls, buttons, PTI Pure Poppy Baker's twine


29 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Glenda! Congrats on a 100 challenges! Thanks for all of the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the swirly tree and baker's twine (need some!). Hope you get lots of players for your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 challenges Glenda. I just may have to play along since red is the challenge.
    SNW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your swirly tree with the swirly patterned paper! and the touch of red bakers twine is just perfect! Congrats again on 100 challenges!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a huge milestone Glenda! Your card is lovely! This just might be my "favourite" challenge of yours so far ;)

    I'm cracking up too... that totally comes up misspelled on my computer, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of you my friend!! Congrats!!! Fabulous card and thanks so much for the honour to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your challenge milestone! your card looks wonderful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on this 100th milestone, Glenda!! I really enjoyed all of the RED inspiration today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too, love the color RED! I just love the tree stamp you used. This is one great looking card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats Glenda, thank you so very much for asking me to play along, it has been a pleasure....woohooo girl...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and what a great line up of stampers! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card! Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glenda, CONGRATS to your 100th Challenge! Your tree card is super cute! Thank you again for inviting me to play along! Hugs~S~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Glenda - the "inspired by Ali" card is mine...I just didn't know the 'rules' for posting. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your challenge. Just found your challenge and had to play along. Will be back again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing challenges, amazing card and amazing goodies! Good luck to the stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the 100th! Loved seeing all the inspiration cards from the DT. so much talent! Wow. I enjoyed playing along and thanks for a chance at some 'candy'.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your 100th challenge! This is my first time here and I liked your challenge so I decided to play along. Thanks for the opportunity to play for some awesome candy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Git-r-done!!!!! Congrats on the 100 mark! WOOT WOOT!!! And can you believe I made a project! :) ♥U girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How pretty is this?! Love that swirling tree and how the paper coordinates perfectly. The baker's twine is the perfect touch. Congrats and hugs on your 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty Glenda. Love that tree image. Great challenges! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your 100th challenge! Love your card! I just found your blog via Belinda's blog, will be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card this challenge so inspired me. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Red is my fav color too! and your card is superb! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woohoo!!! Congrats on your 100th challenge!! Thanks for having the challenge every week. :) Gorgeous gorgeous card, Glenda!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats Glenda!! Your card is beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your swoopy tree card. Congrats on 100 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Сongrats with Your 100, Glenda! Classic BRW plays not classically in Your card - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}