04 July 2009

Challenges

Just a quick post before I head out again - heading out on another trip this afternoon (the third one in five weeks - heading to Abu Dhabi!). This card is my take on the Twilight challenge for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA this week. I used the colours I see at twilight instead of anything to do with the Twilight books. I haven't read them yet (*gasp*) but am seriously thinking about it. Thanks to Jennie for the challenge! My apologies for the poor photo... I've sent this already so can't take another one!

I won't be posting a Random Amusing Challenge on Monday as I just didn't get a chance to do any extra stamping this week. Too busy prepping for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA, cleaning my house, prepping for my work travel.... so you have an extra week to play along.

Be sure to join in the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA fun where ever you are... if you are on Vancouver Island... be sure to check out my class schedule for where and when I am teaching. All sorts of different classes - Holidays, Interactive, Packages....come and join the fun!!! There are other events going on at both Crafty Capers and Scrappers' Anonymous too so be sure to check out their calendars. I'm also teaching a Summer Fun class at Treasured Memories Scrapbooking so if you just can't do holiday cards in July, sign up for that one!

I also have to apologize... I usually try to blog hop around and admire everyone's creations but I have been so busy. I'm looking forward to A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA and then having some time off for holidays.

Happy 4th of July to my American friends and hope everyone is having a fabulous summer. Take care... I'll be back just in time for the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA festivities! Check out A Muse News for all the details!

Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse wild blossom and happy birthday mix ma
Papers: A Muse blue and yellow gingham, A Muse orange chiffon, vanilla and black card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, SU! bashful blue and apricot appeal
Accessories: Sponge and paper piercer

1 comment:

  1. abu dhabi? serious? don't you mean a muse*a*abu dhabi?:) love the card! i don't even know where abu dhabi is, i just like sayin' it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}