10 August 2026

navy + teal

I seem to decide to play along with Colour Hues when it's a colour combination that I hardly ever put together! Maybe it's my subconscious telling me I need to get out of my comfort zone! LOL. I do love how these colours came together - thank you Karen for the challenge.

Used some Distress Oxide inks on the stencil and then a hot foiled sentiment. The enamel dots are navy (even though they look black in the picture).



Hope you're having a great week and thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stencil work, Glenda. The colors are blended perfectly. Happy to see you in the gallery at Color Hues! Thanks for taking the time to join us and getting out of normal color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! You've blended the colors together beautifully. So glad you took a chance on the navy & teal! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}