13 August 2026

cheers

Happy  Thursday crafty friends.  It's funny/punny time at Seize the Birthday.  Thanks to Jenny for this topping! I'm not really a punny person and for some strange reason I don't have many funny sentiments either (really should remedy that!) but I managed to pull together this colourful card.  I do love a cocktail so finding some drink dies was definitely not a problem!

Hope you can play along with us! Be sure to stop by the blog to see the fun creations from our design team and welcome our Surprise Party guest Lynda and previous winner Cassandra.


Hope you have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}