Happy challenge day crafters! It's my turn to pick the topping at Seize the Birthday and was trying to think "not too difficult but a little bit different. So, I went with two things that I really like but don't do often - a square card and a non-white card base. Even though I love kraft card bases, I hardly ever do them so I did two of them for the challenge.
Hope you can play along with us! Be sure to stop by the blog to see the spectacular creations from our design team and welcome our Surprise Party guest Lynda and previous winner Rachel.
Hope you have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}