11 September 2024

a little note

It's a been a minute since I played along with the Color Hues Challenge but fall is definitely in the air and I'm feeling the rust and green colour combo. I got these Tim Holtz leaf dies recently and hadn't used them yet so thought it was a good opportunity. I smooshed a couple of Distress Oxides for the green (Mowed Lawn & Pine Needles) and swiped a regular Distress (Rusty Hinge) for the rust.



Really need to try to play along with this fun challenge more often.  The team always has such great creations.
Thanks for stopping by.  Always appreciate the comments.
Glenda

Card details:
a little note - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamp: A Muse 
Paper: white card stock, watercolour paper
Inks: Distress Oxides Mowed Lawn & Pine Needles; Distress Rusty Hinge
Accessories: Tim Holtz Artsy Leaves dies; SU! Word Window punch

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty autumn leaves Glenda, no autumn colours here yet but then the weather has been crazy these past few days. Thanks for being inspired by the Color Hues colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea for our challenge and pretty card, Glenda. I bet you are not ready for Fall but I can say I certainly am. If we have such a thing1 LOL. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}