12 September 2024

sensational stripes

At Seize the Birthday this week, Linda has challenged us to stripes! I love stripes but I decided to incorporate my stripes a little differently this time.  They are subtly in the background, thanks to a embossing folder. I'm still always a little surprised when I don't use a stamp on a card - lol. Does that happen to you?


Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the spectacular creations from our Surprise Party Guest Karen, previous winner Helen, and the rest of the design team.  Hope you're able to play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 4¼" "
Stamps: none!
Paper: SU! Real Red, white, black & gray card stock
Accessories: Provo Craft Distressed Stripes embossing folder, Spellbinders Sweet Happy Birthday wax seal & silver pen, Tim Holtz Wildflower Stems dies, Honey Bee Stamps black wax, SU! fine metallic string in red, silver & black

6 comments:

  1. What a dramatic card and that's a really cool embossing folder which works so well as the background behind the die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great color combo, Glenda! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Glenda, love your subtle stripes in the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture the embossed panel brings to the card! Awesome, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the subtle embossed stripes and yes, I find it odd not to include stamping on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great texture from the embossing, love the colour combo too. I make a lot of cards with no stamping so probably the opposite for me :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}