05 March 2024

turquoise & green

Happy that I got my self organized enough to do another Color Hues Challenge.  This time it's a combo that I love - turquoise and green.  I got out some Tim Holtz dies and went super CAS for this one (the gem in the right corner is green - it's hard to see). The Abstract Element dies are so fun to play with. The design team over there knocked it out of the park too - love all of their creations!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Glenda

Card details:
You're pretty terrific - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays
Inks: Versafine Black
Paper: white card stock, scraps of green & turquoise paper
Accessories: gems, Tim Holtz Abstract Elements, EK Success corner rounder punch

2 comments:

  1. Just as pretty here on your blog as on IG. Thanks so much for playing with CH Glenda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda I love the graphic nature of your card! What a fabulous design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}