28 September 2020

shades of blue

 Playing along with another Color Hues challenge! The colours this time are navy and turquoise... this is definitely a challenge for me because I don't use blues exclusively very often.  I was inspired by this card on Instagram to make some plaid....


Kept it pretty clean and simple. Have you played along at Color Hues yet? I've been having a lot of fun with it.
Hope you're having a great week.  Can't believe it's almost October!!
Glenda

Card details:
love you: 4.25"x5.5"
Stamp: Taylored Expressions Field Notes
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: white, grey, navy & turquoise card stock
Accessories: vellum, SU! enamel heart, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, white embossing powder, MFT Polaroid shaker die

4 comments:

  1. Glenda I love this beautiful CAS design! Interesting and so creative !
    Thank you so much for playing along at the Color Hues Challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative Glenda! The added piece of vellum as a stripe was brilliant! This is outstanding and I am not just saying so! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues! Heart hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda,
    I am loving this amazing card design! The bold card stock stripes is a clever way to use the colors. The enamel heart is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool design - different from (that other) Lindsey's but I certainly see the inspiration. I too like the vellum as part of the plaid. And thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}