07 November 2019

off the edge

I might be a little 'off the edge' this week because it's November!  So hard to believe... but I'm looking out the window to sunshine so can't complain at all. Hope all of you crafty people are enjoying your November so far too.

At Seize the Birthday this week the topping is off the edge. Thanks to JoAnn for this fun challenge.  I always enjoy doing this but don't do it often. Pulled out some scrap paper, some ribbon and my Copics for this bright and cheerful card.  Hope you like it.


Be sure to head over to the blog to give our Surprise Party Guest Annie and the rest of the design team some love for their edgy creations!



Thanks so much for popping by. Always appreciate it!
Have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Studio Katia Potted Plants
Paper: white card stock and scrap patterned paper
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Copic markers, SU! Ribbon, MS circle cutter

10 comments:

  1. Cute! Great little succulents and fun off-the-edge design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Glenda and your design off the edge is perfect. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute little succulents and the layout of your card! I just bet you have a green thumb along with your many other talents! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good way to use those succulents. I think that you took "off the edge" to a new level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cacti are cute! Great idea to place the circle off the edge :) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on your card, Glenda! The off-the-edge circle design gets a big thumbs up from me! Perfect for those little cacti!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your 'off the edge' layout and the little cacti! Great card (that I will put in the CASE folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card - I really like those cactus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colourful succulents, one of my fave plants! Fun off the edge design too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}