26 October 2019

Challenge Me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton


Hey crafty friends... I know it's far too early to be talking Christmas but not when it comes to Christmas card making! I'm playing along with the fabulous crafter and fellow science nerd Michelle Lupton again this year. Thanks so much for having me again Michelle!

I challenged Michelle to do some watercolouring with Distress Inks.  This is what I came up with on my end.  The Distress Inks used are Candied Apple, Twisted Citron and Shabby Shutters. I don't have poinsettias around my house at Christmas but this stamp from Avery Elle just shouts watercolour to me.  The sentiment is from my days on the Skipping Stones Design design team.  Using a French sentiment reminds me that I need to practice my French more... hoping to go to Quebec next year and 6 years of high school French won't get me far since it was so long ago! Added a bit of sparkle just for fun. Hope you like it!


Be sure to check out Michelle's blog for more Christmas inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Joyeux Noel - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Avery Elle Holiday Bouquet, Skipping Stones Design sentiment
Paper: SU! Real Red and Basic Black, Canton watercolour
Ink: Distress Inks - Candied Apple, Twisted Citron and Shabby Shutters; Versafine Black, Archival Black
Accessories: glitter, SU! ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Tres bien! (missing the accent mark) That's one of the things I remember from 4 years of high school French---decades ago ;) Such a beautiful Christmas card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to Quebec, there better be a stopover in Ontario! ;) Beautiful watercolouring on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}