01 August 2019

fabulous flowers

Hey crafty friends... my only question this week is how the heck did it get to be August?  Feels like July just started!  Had a great July - it's my birthday month and I was able to do a lot of celebrating with friends. 

Over at Seize the Birthday, we are doing flowers this week.  I must admit, I was having a hard time with this card.  Flowers aren't usually a problem for me... but apparently when I have to do one, they are a problem. So I stuck with clean and simple for this card.  Let's hope my mojo returns for our next challenge. (There is some Wink of Stella on the flower but it's hard to see)



Be sure to head over to the blog to give Su, our Surprise Party Guest, and the rest of the design team some love for their fantastic floral creations.


Happy August and have a wonderful upcoming weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
You Are Magic - 3.75x4.75"
Stamps: Catherine Pooler Wild Garden, Cathy Zielske Simple and Saucy
Ink: Versafine Black, VersaMagic Grapefruit
Paper: white and black card stock
Accessories: May Arts twine, My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die, black gem, Wink of Stella

10 comments:

  1. Strange how often that happens... as soon as you *have* to do a particular theme, or colour, or whatever - *poof* all creativity vanishes. And yet this card is so pretty! In pink, even. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great with your CAS flower card. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You recovered nicely Glenda! Glad you had a nice birthday month! I can't believe it's August either. I head back to work on Monday! I may go kicking and screaming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card so much as I think the queen ann’s Lace is a magic flower. Love the sentiment with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card Glenda, I also struggle when I have to create something for a theme, I'll try and remember you CAS tip! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That single pink flower looks so sweet and precious! I think your mojo is already back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty CAS design as always, Glenda! The twine was a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this CAS card...right to the point and those little flowers blowing in the wind are sending the wishes the right way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}