01 May 2010

May day

How did that happen? The months seem to be flying by. Hope your May has started out with beautiful weather, wherever you are. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Sorry for those folks in Calgary who had a blizzard this week (that's why I live on the coast!).

Here's the May page from my daytimer calendar (one of three A Muse calendars I did this year - cause I have an addiction to making A Muse calendars). Also, not sure if I ever posted the cover so here it is. Confession - the damask is upside down and of course I did that on purpose... because I'm a little random.

Happy May! I'll be back tonight with some more Everything's Rosy amuse bouche goodness.
Glenda

Details:
May
Stamps: A Muse Dandelion and Mini Flower
Paper: A Muse Pink Juliette and Shimmer Couture, white card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Memento Cantaloupe
Accessories: A Muse twinkle sticker, Sakura Clear Star gel pen

Cover
Stamps: A Muse Classic Alpha Numbers clear set
Paper: A Muse Apple Damask shimmer couture, black and white card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink
Accessories: A Muse black sheer ribbon, A Muse Pretty Pearls in Cranberry, Nestabilities Labels One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}