13 October 2022

fabulous faces

I have to admit that I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to come up with something for Shirley's faces (human or animal) challenge for Seize the Birthday. Animals and people are not my strong suit! Then I remembered my new Abstract Faces dies from Tim Holtz.  I love how this turned out.  It's hard to tell the difference between the purple (card base, 'hair' and earring) and the black (face). 


Be sure to check out the blog for the rest of the fabulous designs from the rest of the team and our Surprise Party Guest, Åsa.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a terrific day.

Take care,
Glenda

Card details:
Have a Beautiful Birthday
Stamps: Hero Arts Let's Celebrate
Ink: SU! Blackberry Bliss
Paper: white card stock, green scrap paper, SU! Blackberry Bliss, Mango Medley and Soft Sky
Accessories: Tim Holtz Abstract Faces Dies, gems, SU! Maths embossing folder

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You had me going there for awhile, then I saw the abstract face. Pretty foxy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cool! I've never seen this die before. Very artsy fartsy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me a minute to see the abstract face. I really like how you put this together. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever! Way to use what you have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unusual and creative image. I saw the abstract face right away. Good job of using what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love it! I’m so tempted by this die set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've made awesome use of this die. I love that you've veered from the traditional colors and used something else. Love how the card looks. Awesome card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image for the challenge and such a cool artsy looking die, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I am impressed, this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}