27 October 2022

wicked colours

I'm really having a hard time believing it's November next week. In the spirit of the end of October season (lol), Vicki has chosen Hallowe'en theme for us at Seize the Birthday this week. I quite love these colours together and even though I'm not really a Hallowe'en celebrator, I thought I would build a Hallowe'en-ish sentiment. A little hard to see but the card base is dark purple.


Be sure to check out the blog for the rest of the fabulous designs from the rest of the team and our Surprise Party Guest, Åsa.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a terrific day.

Take care,
Glenda

Card details:
Wicked Wishes - 4.25"x3.75"
Stamps: Julie Ebersole/Ellen Hutson Stay Cool & Organic Elements, Cathy Zielske Simple Sentiments 2 (wishes), A Muse Wicked
Ink: SU! Blackberry Bliss & Tangerine Tango, Versafine Black, Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
Paper: SU! Blackberry Bliss and white card stock
Accessories: Honey Bee gems

9 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is almost November either, Glenda! You always manage to come up with very unique designs for your cards and here is another one, You totally know how to put those stamps together to make fun and interesting cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would totally work for any October birthday! Love the modern CAS style to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool graphic design and it suits these colours! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphic feel! Great use of the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deep chuckle when I saw your sentiment! I wish you coudl here it. It sounds like a witch chuckle. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your graphic card, Glenda. I am with you...I can't even believe we are approaching November. If I could stop time for about a month or so I would. Although, then you would have to wait longer for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card. The sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. It's already November. How did that happen??
    Love the card, Glenda. I am always in awe of how you bring those abstract elements perfectly in your cards; this one's no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your abstract graphic card, Glenda! I also struggle photographing purple. And yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}