23 April 2020

delightful drinks

Hey crafty friends... I don't know about you but I'm definitely having my fair share of food and beverages these days! ;) Actually, I am trying really hard not to snack while at home (moderately successful) and limit my adult beverages to the weekends (again, moderately successful). 

Appropriately, our theme at Seize the Birthday this week is food and/or drinks.  My love of delicious food and beverages is no secret so it won't come as a surprise that I picked this theme.  Hope you like the result! Olives never make an appearance in my martinis but I am fond of them with a twist.


Hope you can join us for this challenge! Check out the blog for the rest of the tasty creations from the team and Stef, our Surprise Party Guest!



Have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are taking care of yourselves and staying well. 
Glenda

Tag details:
CHEERS! 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Unity (martini), Simon Says Stamp (Cheers)
Ink: Versafine Black, Versa mark, Distress Inks Hickory Smoke & Forest Moss
Paper: watercolour paper, vellum, white card stock, SU! patterned paper
Accessories: A Muse red pearl, gold embossing powder, Tim Holtz water pen

10 comments:

  1. This is another reason why we get along - martinis with a twist! This is such a classy birthday card. Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you in these times I am having my share of wine daily. I have a weakness for a Gray Goose Martini, but I have been able to curb that lately, thank goodness. Love your card as I really love the olives in my drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely an olive person on the rare occasions I have a martini, but mostly I love my wine and occasional bit of champagne LOL!! Your card is so classy with the pretty drink and that wonderful dsp in the background. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked the perfect topping this time Glenda! Love your card and the only thing that would make it better is 4 olives and if I was there having a drink with you! Great chat today! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With that classy patterned paper, your martini card looks even more festive, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layer of vellum on that background paper. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a teetotaler, but those olives are definitely looking delicious, so I'll bet, so does the martini! Love that geometric pattern background you've chosen for this too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very glamorous looking card Glenda, love the dp, has a real retro feel, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card has a real Art Deco feel to it, very classy! And a martini will do me fine 😄 🍸

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}