30 August 2018

radiant rainbows

Ok, I'm doing this at the last minute so no time for chit chat!  LOL.  Kidding of course, but it is almost 10 pm the night before and I just finished retaking a photo of my card for this week.  I took one quite a while ago but it didn't show the colours well so had to take another tonight.... although I almost forgot (thanks Nancy!).  The photo isn't as bright as I would like but I was having trouble keeping the colours true when I was mucking around in PhotoShop.

We are playing with rainbows this week at Seize the Birthday.  I decided to a stained glass effect on this butterfly.  There is also a vellum butterfly in behind, but it may be hard to see.  Hope you like it!  It was a great way to use up some paper scraps but it was a little fussy to put together.



Hope you can play along with us this week!  All the details on how to play along are on the blog. Give some crafty love to our spectacular summer Surprise Party Guest, Trina Pham, and the rest of the team.


Have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.  Always appreciate your thoughtful comments! Also, please do not talk about the end of summer ;).  Fall does not start for a few more weeks and I am holding on to summer for as long as I can. :D
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
celebrate - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamp: SU!
Ink: Versafine Black
Paper: black, white and yellow card stock, SU! Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Concorde & 9th butterfly die, SU! stitched square die, vellum

9 comments:

  1. A rainbow stained glass butterfly....I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main butterfly is gorgeous, and I like the subtle vellum shadow butterfly behind it, too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So charming and gorgeous! Love the colorful butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rainbow butterfly, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenda, leave it to you to take a whole rainbow of colors and keep it CAS. I love that beautiful butterfly, looks like stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will say it again...LOVE this a LOT!!!! Happy Sunday Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This CAS card with that amazing inlaid die -- excellent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stained glass effect. Delightful CAS rainbow card. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stained glass butterfly was genius and I really like the look of this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}