13 September 2018

dynamic die cuts

Happy September!  Well, I'd rather it was still August... or better yet July... but oh well here it is.  I'm a summer lover and that will never change.

At Seize the Birthday, we are playing with die cuts or punches.  I went with some big, bold die cut stars on this CAS card.  Hope you like it!


We have a new Surprise Party Guest this month, Marianne!  Be sure to head over to her blog and give her some love.  Remember to head over to our blog as well... check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team.  All the rules & regs are over there too. 

Thanks for stopping by and apologies for the late post.  Have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
It's time to celebrate - 4"x5.25"
Stamp: Hero Arts
Paper: white card stock, SU! glitter paper
Ink: Versafine black
Accessories: SU! star dies

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great CAS card. I really love the sparkly stars! Hope your summer decides not to leave anytime soon. Hey, if your a summer girl you should move to Florida with me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pretty glittered stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it simply and with lots of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love those glittery stars, Glenda! I agree with Shirley, CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bold and CASilicious card, Glenda. I love summer, too, which is why I'm happy we decided to move from the Netherlands to Crete, Greece almost 10 years ago. Thanks also for the shout-out.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}