16 August 2018

simply said

Ok, can someone tell me how it got to be the middle of August already!?!?! (By the way, did you know that there is a item of punctuation that is called an interrobang?  It's a combination of a question mark and an exclamation mark.  Here's a podcast that talks about it... 99% Invisible) I digress... I am very shocked that it is already the middle of August.  The past couple of months seem to have flown by.

Over at Seize the Birthday, we are having a 'no topping' week. As is my norm, I went CAS.  I love kraft card bases but seem to forget to use them!  Also, I love square cards too... just for something a bit different.  Hope you like it.



Hope you can play along with us this week!  All the details on how to play along are on the blog. Give some crafty love to our spectacular summer Surprise Party Guest, Trina Pham, and the rest of the team.



Have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.  Always appreciate your thoughtful comments!
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versafine Black
Paper: kraft and white card stock, SU! Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Sky
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp die

7 comments:

  1. I like this a lot! The fun die cut on the kraft base looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how its already August...sigh!!
    Love the card, Glenda! Kraft bases are something even I love.. and tend to forget using them. I should be inspired by you to use them some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the row of hearts on the kraft, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heats and Kraft = WIN! Fabulous CAS card! Things are less than calm in my neck of the woods...so crafting and blog surfing is being neglected! So I apologize for my absence and lack of dropping by! Thank goodness I work ahead! Cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenda, I am so glad that you show us how to make a fabulous card like this one and make it CAS. I have so much trouble with CAS but I am learning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun CAS card! Love the kraft base too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and perfectly CAS! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}