04 September 2011

Getting sketchy on Sunday

Happy Sunday... hope you are enjoying a sunny day like I am.  Playing along with My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 35.  Thanks to the MFT DT for the great samples! I used the map paper and the Going Places Stamp Set as the starting point for the card.  These colours are a bit subdued for me so added a hit of red (surprise, surprise) on her shoes and with the button. 



Had a hard time getting a good photo of this card.  Does that ever happen to you?
Have a great day.  Hope you are doing something that makes you happy.
Glenda

Card details:
Going Places - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: MFT Going Places
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose, Basic Grey Out of Print
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copics, EK Success Zig Zag chain punch, Slice Elite and Studio Essentials Design Card, A Muse Studio Cranberry button, May Arts twine, Washi tape, SU! Vintage Trinkets brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}