19 July 2010

Inspired by a layout

This is for the Moxie Fab World "Finding Inspiration in a Layout Challenge". I was inspired by the colours, the elements and the layout itself. Thanks to Cath for a great challenge.

I'm also posting a bunch of cards to my Splitcoast Stampers gallery for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges so you can check it out if you curious as to what else I'm up to.

Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
hi, friend - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps: A Muse hi, friend
Ink: Memento Pear Tart
Paper: Xerox Color Expressions Elite, A Muse Grass Green Petite Gingham and Robin's Egg Blue, SU! Kraft
Accessories: Paper piercer, buttons, A Muse orange twinkle stickers, Copic Multiliner, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, A Muse Orange Crush sheer ribbon and Papaya grosgrain stitched ribbon, Crop-a-dile for punching hole

1 comment:

  1. Hey Glenda! Thanks for entering the Finding Inspiration in a Layout Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}