19 July 2010

To be continued...

Looks like no one had a chance to play along with my last challenge so I'm going to continue it on for another week. All the details are here but to summarize, it's a challenge to use green, blue, orange and pink on your card.

I had a great weekend with my birthday celebrations spanning the whole weekend. I am a lucky girl with a great hubby and amazing friends! I also had a great class yesterday at Crafty Capers. Thanks to Catherine, Doris, Rita and Sandra for joining me. They were a fun and fabulous group! After that I stopped in to stamp and chat with Alli (love that girl, so fun, genuine and talented).

I can share a card with you today though. It was a card I submitted for publication but it didn't get accepted :(. I'm working on more submissions today as well as some challenge cards.


A couple of notes:
- I am teaching a very fun Christmas Tags class at Scrappers' Anonymous next week. Details are here (scroll down to the bottom).
- My 300th blog post is coming up very soon and I will be offering up some delicious blog candy! Stay tuned...

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate it.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: A Muse Happy Everything clear set
Paper: A Muse white, Fern, French Roast and Petite Gingham Blue
Ink: Memento Pear Tart and VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Accessories: Creative Impressions Brads, Tim Holtz Washers, EK Success corner rounder punch, 3M Foam Mounting tape

1 comment:

  1. Awww Glenda...thanks! It was super to see you too and I love you to bits!! I am loving this card. I like how you draped the pennants over the large sentiment and the placement of the to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}