13 July 2010

A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA amuse-bouche - Snow Fun

I've decided that I love, love, love snowflake stamps. Funny, cause I'm really not fond of great quantities of snow (that's why I live on the coast!). A Muse already has some fabulous snowflake stamps like floral snowflake, snowflake small, flake trio (which I don't have - gasp!), and lots of flakes bl. Now they have two terrific new ones - one is the large cling stamp Scandinavian Snowflake and the small Snowflake Swirl (which is 'kissed' into the larger snowflake. I'm quite fond of Scandinavian style (maybe because I'm 1/8th Swedish - ha, ha) so I'm in love with this big stamp as well as the little swirly stamp. There is also the new paper Winter Sky (light blue) on this card too!


Hope you are enjoying the amuse-bouche (sneak peaks) and all the A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA festivities! Had a great time last night at Lasting Impressions with Deanne (my bestie!), Candace, Sharon, Gloria, Joyce, Linda and Melanie last night, making some fabulous packages. I am teaching a card class at Lasting Impressions on Thursday night (there might be one spot left) and two classes at Crafty Capers on Sunday. My schedule is here.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the A Muse News and the other Muses blogs for more fabulous sneak peaks. The new stamps and papers are in your local store now and online on July 16th.

Glenda

Card details:
Taste Snowflakes - 3.75" x 5.25"
Stamps: A Muse Taste Snowflakes, Snowflake Swirl, Scandinavian Snowflake
Paper: A Muse Winter Sky, Onyx and Currant Shimmer Couture, Xerox Color Expressions Elite white card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue
Accessories: A Muse Black Pretty Pearls, Quickie Glue Pen, Art Glitter Angel Dust, EK Success corner rounder punch

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm... love the blue and black together! So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout Glenda! Love your overlay on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda...I love how you stamped the sentiment on the big flake!!!! I'm soooo gonna copy this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty--i love the texture the kissing technique gives to the big snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}