15 July 2010

A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA amuse bouche - Holiday Gift

I absolutely LOVE (how many times have I said that this week) the new A Muse cling Holiday Labels. There is this one as well as a similar one which says Deck the Halls. I can't make this all one colour so have put red in the centre and black on the outside. I'm also using my new favourite paper, Currant with another favourite, Platinum Shimmer Couture (which was released a little while ago). Oh and then there is Current Shimmer Couture... I could go on and on.... usually I do, but I won't. Just for your sanity.

There are still some spots left for Sunday's classes at Crafty Capers so be sure to check here for all the details.

Hope you are enjoying the fabulous new images and the A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA! (Ok, I won't miss changing all the colours on those letters in Blogger when this is finished). Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate it.

Just a note - I will be celebrating my 300th blog post soon and will be giving away some goodies. Be sure to keep checking back.

Glenda

Card details:
Tis the Season - 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: A Muse Holiday Labels
Paper: A Muse white, Platinum Shimmer Couture and Currant, black card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany
Accessories: A Muse white sheer ribbon, A Muse Latte pretty pearls, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Sakura Clear Star giltter pen

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}