07 June 2010

Random Amusing Challenge #70

Happy Monday everyone and thanks for stopping by. Before I get on to the challenge, there's a few things I wanted to mention. First off, stop by the A Muse News and play along with Secret Squares. It marks the beginning of the countdown to A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA! Secondly, this card of mine is featured in the May Showers Puddle Jumpers Gallery for the Splitcoast Stampers Virtual Stamp Night! Last, but certainly not least, I'm teaching the Stationery Box class at Scrappers' Anonymous on Sunday, be sure to call and sign up!

This week's challenge is to make a random card. So what exactly to I mean by that? Make a card that strays away from straight lines, centring, symmetry, etc. Ideas include an irregular layout (like mine), torn paper, collage, putting things on a diagonal... you get the idea (I hope). Here are some examples of what I mean from Julie Ebersole, Julie Smith, Kim Hughes, Anne Matasci and me. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the keyword GRAC70. Thanks to Holly (first time - welcome!) and Victoria for playing along last week. If you play, please leave a comment on this post and link back to this post from yours.

Hope you have a great week and get to play along with my challenge.
Glenda

Card details:
thanks - 4.24" x 5.5"
Stamps: A Muse thanks script and bursting blooms
Paper: A Muse Grass Green Petite Gingham and SU! Kraft
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories; A Muse twinkle stickers, A Muse lime pretty pearls, button, twine, EK Success ZigZag Chain edger punch, EK Success Binding Edge edger punch

2 comments:

  1. Glenda, I am hyperventilating! My name, my card, in YOUR post - and in the same sentence with Julie Ebersole? Thank you. I am honored.

    Aloha,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}