24 June 2010

Anthropologie Trigger

I've only been to Anthropologie once and I loved it. It was when I was in Seattle last October with my girls for A Muse instructor training. So wish we had one here - it would be great for my home decor and my closest but not so great for my bank account! This week's Moxie Fab World Trigger Tuesday is this halter top from Anthropologie. Thanks Cath for another great challenge!



The white flowers look 'crinkly' to me, plus there are ruffles so I decided to use my crimper for texture. This is also for the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge this week. This card didn't turn out quite the way I planned but I guess it's ok! What do you think? Whipped it up last night when I was stampin' with my girls.


Have a couple of other random photos to share with. Good friends came over supper the other night and brought these with them. Such an amazing colour - aren't they beautiful? While taking these photos, I really realized that I need to read my camera manual. I love the camera and right now, I just muck around with things to get the photo to work (and sometime it doesn't). I really need to learn what I'm doing so I can repeat it!



Look what I saw in my garden yesterday when I was out picking raspberries. A dragonfly on my black bamboo, pretty amazing. Truth be told, it stayed there for quite a while so I'm not sure if it was resting or no longer of this world. Regardless, was happy to get this photo!


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a great day. Be sure to play along with my challenge if you have a few spare minutes.
Glenda

Card Details:
Life is Good - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: A Muse Sakura, Astro Flower and Life is Good
Paper: SU! Basic Black, Tangerine Tango and So Saffron, white card stock
Ink: Versamark, SU! Basic Black, Tangerine Tango and So Saffron
Accessories: A Muse black twinkle stickers, A Muse black sheer ribbon, Fiskars crimper, paper piercer

3 comments:

  1. great job! Love the dragonfly photo...good shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture from the crimper-you're right, the flowers do look crinkly :) Great card and amazing dragonfly pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought of that sakura stamp when I saw this blouse. And as fabulous as Antrhopolgie is... it's for the best you can't go to one. Too...hard...not...to...spend...money...there

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}