18 May 2010

Tuesday tidbits

A little bit of everything today....

I had a lot of fun at my classes on the weekend. Thanks to Sophie, Joyce, Peta and Anne for a great Stunning Shimmer class at Lasting Impressions on Saturday (totally forgot to take photos even though I had my camera there - duh). I am teaching that class again on May 30th and I think there are a few spots left if you are interested - give the store a call.

Sunday brought a road trip to Crafty Capers to teach the Stationery Box class. At the last minute, I actually remembered to take a photo (and everyone was still there - miraculous!). Thanks to Linda, Victoria (store owner) Kathy, Leslie, Sue and Linda for a gre
at time.


The card I have for you today is for the Splitcoast Stampers May Fan Club challenges.


I also got this card today from the fabulous Donna - it totally made my day. Thanks so much!


Stay tuned to see what I made when I was hanging out with Alli on Sunday. If you are looking for my challenge, it's here.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Bursting Blooms and Feel better hc
Paper: A Muse Blackberry and Swiss Red, white card stock
Ink: VersaMagic Spanish Olive, Mango Madness and Eggplant
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels Four, Scallop blade for Marvy Trimming Buddy, A Muse Cranberry and White pretty pearls, Cuttlebug Stylized Flower embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}