04 March 2010

A Muse Lounge Challenge for March

The challenge is to be inspired by the fabulous Julie Ebersole! I may be playing along with this a lot cause I love her stuff so much! Here's my first shot at it and I picked this card from Julie. I don't have any acetate but love the colours and the layout. Thanks to Julie for the inspiration and to Jennie for the challenge!

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Blossom branch with bird, Daily Designs from PTI
Paper: white, black and kraft card stock
Ink: A Muse black Dye Ink, Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Brilliance Moonlight White
Accessories: A Muse white pearls, Eyelet, Ribbon, paper piercer, white gel pen, corner rounder punch, corner angle punch, Scallop blade for Marvy Trimming Buddy

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! LOVE the tiny pearls and dots of white in the centers of the flowers..Goes great with the pretty ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Glenda! Great interpretation of Julie's. I especially love the bird chillin' all by itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and elegant...those tiny white pearls are awesome under the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}