16 January 2010

And on the way home...something completely different...

On the way home from my class Crafty Capers, I stopped in for a quick visit with my new and very talented friend, Alli Miles. For those who don't know, she is an illustrator for Papertrey Ink. I stamped a few images and sentiments from her designs while I was there and have been playing around with them this week. So this is what I came up with...isn't the bird cute? I don't always love what I make but I really love this card.

Looking forward to playing with more of her designs very soon.

I'm going to be crafty this weekend... hope you are too. If you are needing some inspiration, consider playing along with my challenge.

Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - designed by Alli Miles
Paper: SU! Kraft, white and black card stock
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk, black dye ink (whatever Alli gave me!)
Accessories: red ric rac, A Muse latte pearl, Perforating blade for Marvy Trimming Buddy, EK Success scallop tag punch, sponge, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, A Muse white sheer ribbon, button

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the tag hello and the little bird is soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}