04 January 2010

GRAC50 and amuse bouche Sea of Love IV

I'm going to combine my challenge this week with today's amuse bouche. The challenge is to stamp your sentiment over your image(s). Corals are my favourite sea creatures so I had to use this fabulous new stamp on my card. They do so much for the ocean ecosystem...too bad they are so susceptible to damage. Hope you get a chance to play along this week. If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword GRAC50. Wow - 50 challenges - hard to believe. Maybe I'll do some blog candy for #52.... hmmm.....

Check out the A Muse News and the Muse's blogs for more servings of amuse bouche. Have a great week. I'm back to work...:(. Will be getting crafty though... :) ... lots to do for my upcoming classes.

Take care and hope you are having a wonderful 2010 so far.

Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Coral and Thanks a bunch MW
Paper: A Muse Popsicle Pink and Chiffon Pink, white and brown card stock
Ink: Memories Rose and Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: A Muse pearls in pink and chocolate, Victorian Blade for Marvy Paper Trimming Buddy

8 comments:

  1. fabulous job! You've used my favorite and I love your challenge too! :) The coral is perfect as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty colors and love how you used the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I absolutely LOVE how you used the pearls and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors of your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i love the pearls as a base for the coral!! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors Glenda...and I love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't completed one of your challenges in a while... let's see if i can get this one done. i LOVE the new a*muse stamps, so i might have to go with coral too ;) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}