18 November 2009

Fast & Fabulous

The A Muse News is doing a series on Holiday Inspiration. This week is 'Fast & Fabulous Holiday cards'. Here is my fast and fabulous card. The thing I really like about this card is that there are very few tools required - scissors to cut the ribbon and the twinkle sticker, a clear block for acrylic stamps, a punch and some ink. No adhesive and no paper trimmer! The sponged square was achieved by punching a 2 inch square (I used my EK Success punch) out of half a scrap note card. That way, I can line it up directly over top of my note card to sponge. This card only took 5 minutes to make so it would be perfect for mass production for Christmas. Will probably whip up several for my card mail-out this year.

Be sure to keep checking the A Muse News... there is always something fun going on there!

Hope you are having a great week.
Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Elegant Winter Clear Set
Paper: A Muse White note card
Ink: A Muse Black Dye ink, Memories Baby Blue
Accessories: A Muse blue twinkle sticker, A Muse Sky Blue polka dot sheer ribbon, sponge

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}