23 November 2009

Random Amusing Challenge #46

Here it is, the Monday treat you have all been waiting for Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net, my Random Amusing Challenge. This week's challenge is to only use one stamp on your card. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Don't worry, I know you can do it. You can use the same stamp more than once. I did on this card (which I must send to my friend in Australia who got married a few weeks ago) so if I can do it, so can you. This is one of my favourite quotes ever and I love that A Muse put it on a stamp! If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, used the keyword GRAC46. Try to use little A Muse on your card, if you can. Thanks to Kerry, Laura, Jennie and Armie for playing along last week.

A shout out to my football team, the Saskatchewan Roughriders, for making it into the Grey Cup! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net For my American friends, it is the Canadian equivalent of the Super Bowl. The game is on Sunday and it's going to be a tough. I will be sitting on the couch on Sunday yelling GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to my American pals. Hope you have a wonderful day full of friends, family and food!

Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Two Souls
Paper: A Muse Cranberry note card and Onyx Regular and Damask Shimmer Couture, white card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Accessories: A Muse white and black pearls, Victorian blade on my Marvy Trimming Buddy, sponge, A Muse white sheer ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, so pretty and elegant.
    http://kerryischilling.blogspot.com/2009/11/grac-46.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}