16 November 2009

Carry on....

Hey... I was going to post a challenge today (I have something ready!) but response from last week is limited so I thought I would carry last week's challenge forward. Make anything but a card!

Be sure to check the A Muse News this week for Fast & Fabulous Holiday Cards! You can get some great ideas for making quick and beautiful cards, great for mass production. I'll have something to show later this week!

Be sure to check out my class schedule. If you take a class in November or December, you are entered to win a prize!

Have a great week,
Glenda

1 comment:

  1. Here is my entry. I made a tag.

    http://stampintreats.blogspot.com/2009/11/muse-tag-challenge-glendas-random.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}