13 October 2009

amuse-bouche Harvest Feast

First off, I have to apologize for all the typos in my post yesterday. Apparently my jet lag was having more of an effect on me than I thought! I think I've caught and fixed all of them. Now on to today's tasty morsel of amuse-bouche. Today I have more shimmer couture paper - in Apple and Mango! There are also Latte pearls on this too. With all those names, all of the amuse-bouche are bound to be tasty eye candy! In the background is the Dill stamp, which I really like. The Inks are Rhubarb Stalk and Rich Cocoa - the food theme goes on and on with this card! The 'happy birthday' is done with the Classic Numbers set - one of the new clear sets! Remember, check out the other Muses' blogs as well as the A Muse News for more amuse-bouche from the Stationery release from A Muse!

Have a great week. Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Dill and Classic Numbers clear set
Paper: A Muse French Roast and Latte, Apple and Mango shimmer couture, and cream card stock
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Sand and Rich Cocoa, Versacolor Pine Cone
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, A Muse Latte pearls

7 comments:

  1. This is very cool! Fun layout and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty layers! OOOH LA LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' you little embossed dill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! So clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh.... I can't wait! You girls are killing me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! I love this Glenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}