26 September 2009

Challenged


First, a reminder - I will be at the Baby Fair at Pearkes Areana in Victoria tomorrow from 1 - 3 pm doing a Make n' Take with Treasured Memories Scrapbooking.  Stop by!

I played along with a couple of Splitcoast Stampers Challenges today - the sketch and the inspiration.  Thanks to Roxie and Stef for the great challenges!  I was inspired by this bedding from the Pajama Squid (cool name!).

Hope you are having a great weekend!  Stop by tomorrow - I have another card I whipped up today for another couple of challenges.

Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse bamboo and happy day hc
Paper: A Muse Palm, Petite Gingham in Brown and Grass Green, white and brown card stock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves and Tangelo
Accessories: brads, Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}